PDP-8/e front panels.

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Tue Jun 9 10:06:52 CDT 2015

    > From: Paul Koning

    >> I think the 11/20 might have used the slide switches (its switch
    >> register looks just like the one on the -8M).

    > .. PDP11 switches are mini toggle switches as far as I remember ..
    > Yes, the 11/40 and 11/45, for one; the 11/20 also.

I don't have an 11/20 (yet!), but I had a look at the KY11-A manual (no print
set online, alas), and it does seem to show (pg. 19) a slide switch.

Like I said, the 11/20 switch array looks exactly the the 8/E and 8/M ones
(except for colour, of course), which seems to support that the actual switch
is a slide.

Anyone out there have an 11/20, and can give us definitive info?

	Noel