Front Panel Update

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Mon Jun 8 17:05:07 CDT 2015

I will have to  dig out he small computer handbook from  the  Dec  section
at  smecc library  and  study up  on it  again!  the  brain cells are foggy!

another nice  go with to display with  8s   is the DEC  logic  trainer
We somehow ended up  with a few of these... one   goes   next to a 8 the
other in  toys robots and trainers  display   and  one for offsite   which
leaves one extra   for  trade!

In a message dated 6/8/2015 2:20:24 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,