Need Dos bootable 5 1/4" floppy with binary or hex editor

jwsmobile jws at jwsss.com
Sat Jun 6 20:55:04 CDT 2015

On 6/6/2015 6:23 PM, Cory Smelosky wrote:
> I have no pick experience - I'd be interested in poking at it and seeing if I can find anything at all.
>
> Sent from my iPhone

I'll be able to fix it, once I get the way to get to the disk. frame
127, base of system dictionary, look for sysprog, and add a couple of
attribute marks, viola, no password.

I have an image of an r83 to play with and a utility to play with said
image, but I pulled the drive.  I'm going to try this w/o cracking the
system for now.

thanks
jim