DEC Runoff to any modern format conversion - MORE INFO

Robert Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Sat Jun 6 07:36:40 CDT 2015

I have had a go with some of Tom's files but I have encountered some
problems. It seems the files have some commands in them that are not
recognised by any of the versions of runoff that I have. I have tried on VMS
5.5-2, 7.3 and 8.4.

The commands that are not recognised include (not a full list):

.style header
.autotitle
.ebb
.fta
.referencepoint

I have a vague recollection that DEC had some other internal version of
runoff, and I wonder if these commands are for such a version.

Anyone know?

Regards

Rob

I'd