Reforming capacitors (technical description, not politics)

drlegendre . drlegendre at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 18:07:31 CDT 2015

@Eric & others

Good news, everyone. ;-)

I found the hardbound volume in question, and it does have a very
interesting and detailed discussion of aluminum electrolytics, and the
Mallory FP series in particular. But my memory is a little hazy, and I'm
not sure this is the +exact+ article I had in mind when I raised the
subject. It may be, but I remain somewhat unsure.

But happily, I did a little searching and it turns out that the entire doc
is available online via Cornell U and Google books. How cool!

Here's the link: http://babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id=coo.31924004669861

Take a look at Section 9 for the primary capacitor articles. Meanwhile,
I'll keep my eye out for any other docs, I have a hunch there's another one
in the "library"..