DEC M705 vs M7050 in PC05

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 13:56:16 CDT 2015

It could also be the extra "0" is for some reason intended to be
installed in an expansion chassis for the system.  It is a stretch to
make this assumption, the thought occured because I know the power
supply in an expansion chassis I have is called h7420a, whereas the
main unit part number is h742a..

--
Bill
vintagecomputer.net