H960 blank panel clips

Vincent Slyngstad v.slyngstad at frontier.com
Tue Jul 28 12:22:55 CDT 2015

From: Charles Dickman: Tuesday, July 28, 2015 9:03 AM

What he said :-).

> I like the idea of an X cut in the ball.

What do folks think of the idea of thickening the shaft,
terminating it in a hemisphere, but then cutting half-way
down the result with a Y or X shaped cut?  The cut would
hopefully allow the result to flex and taper into the socket,
providing plenty of grip without actually tearing anything
up.

    Vince