IBM RT memory boards

Mike Stein mhs.stein at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 08:29:41 CDT 2015

Hello,

Thank you for your interest but it looks like my
70-year-old gray cells have let me down again;
it's been a few years since I scrapped this system
but after some discussion it turns out that these
boards are actually for an early RS/6000
(7012/7013).

My apologies for raising your hopes/wasting your
time ;-(

(Anybody still interested?)

mike