Mysterious S100 SRAM card

Brent Hilpert hilpert at cs.ubc.ca
Fri Jul 24 12:20:18 CDT 2015

On 2015-Jul-24, at 9:02 AM, Bob Rosenbloom wrote:
> On 7/24/2015 2:16 AM, dave at 661.org wrote:
>> On Fri, 24 Jul 2015, dave at 661.org wrote:
>>
>>> Can someone identify this S100 SRAM card? I can tell that it's a 16K SRAM board made up of MM2114 chips. Virtual beer to the first person who guesses where I found it.
>>
>> Whoops!  How about if I show you the picture?
>>
>> https://www.flickr.com/photos/32548582@N02/19969394361/
>>

> It looks very close to a California Computer Systems board, possibly a different rev.
>
> http://www.s100computers.com/Hardware%20Folder/CCS/16K%20RAM/16K%20RAM.htm

It's closer to the JTM 16K Static RAM, which must somehow have been related to CCS.

	http://maben.homeip.net/static/S100/JTM/

Note that while the OP's board has two LEDs, and the board in the maben JTM photo shows only one LED, the pads for a second LED are present on the maben board.

I have one too and went through this awhile ago - unidentified board, looking for manual, found the CCS info and then the JTM info.