Chromatics on ebay

Todd Goodman tsg at bonedaddy.net
Thu Jul 23 16:12:27 CDT 2015

That's just seller's remorse.

It's obviously up to you, but I'd have strongly considered disputing it with
eBay as a seller refusing to honor the auction results is every bit as
bad (or even worse) than a buyer refusing to honor the auction result.

The value of it was determined.  It's the $5 you were willing to pay and
that no one else was willing to pay more for it.

Just my worthless $.02

Todd

* Josh Dersch <derschjo at gmail.com> [150723 17:03]: