Chromatics on ebay

Sean Caron scaron at umich.edu
Thu Jul 23 10:55:15 CDT 2015

Geography matters ... if you're in the right area, say, near a university
with a historically high computer science impact, or large high-tech
industries ... you can find a lot of equipment for free or very low cost
since the density was high and you're well situated to inexpensively pick
up large items ... other places, you've got to ship almost anything
interesting in, and when things start getting large and heavy, the price
runs up quick; it starts to cost real money to prep and move tonnage ... if
there are any constants to collecting computers, this is one of them.

Best,

Sean