HP 2100 bulbs

Jay West jwest at classiccmp.org
Mon Jul 20 12:59:10 CDT 2015

Tony said:
----
What is the electrical rating?
----
For the 2140-0364, aka CM7361-200....

MRC	Parameter	Characteristics
ABHP	Overall Length	0.625 inches maximum
AFSP	Filament Designation	C-2R
AFST	Light Output Rating	0.050 spherical candlepower nominal single
rating
AFSV	Average Life Rating IN Hours	100000.0
AFSX	Filament Heavy Duty Service Rating	Not rated
AGDV	Emitted Light Characteristic	White
AMSE	Voltage Rating	5.000 volts nominal
CRPS	Base Style	Sub-miniature two pin
CRSK	Bulb Style	T (tubular)
CSJW	Bulb Designator	T-1 3/4
CSMC	Bulb Light Transmission Characteristic	Transparent
CTQM	Current Rating FOR Which Designed	0.060 amperes nominal
CWBF	Rated Average Life	Hours
CWGK	Burning Position	Any acceptable

And my previous email I dropped a zero. The 2140-0364 had an average life of
100000 hours, not 10000. Probably why they cost more...

I have been googling, but have not as yet found any documentation on CM7361
vs. CM7361-200.