Microsoft multiuser Basic for the Altair 8800

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Wed Jul 15 04:10:23 CDT 2015

Hi Bill,
Thank you for contacting me.  I'd enjoy collaborating with you on Altair restoration.  I took some photos a while back and put them in my dropbox at the following link.
< https://www.dropbox.com/sh/88mp9wna3myb2ce/AABcNr_ne3ssgVSxR-_YiASva?dl=0>
Take a gander and let me know what you think.  My Altair must be one of the first ones since the Front Panel is hard wired to the sectional backplane/motherboard - 3 PCBs of 4 slots each also hard wired together to which the power supply is also hardwired.  So my question is who do I make sure when I smoke test this Altair that all the smoke stays in!  :)  I want an operational Altair not a smoke bomb!  Any ideas?

Kip Koon
computerdoc at sc.rr.com