VAX-11/750 registry (Was: Reviving a VAX-11/750)

Robert Armstrong bob at jfcl.com
Fri Jul 10 12:10:43 CDT 2015

> Alan Perry [aperry at snowmoose.com] wrote:
> ... I was going to include a lot of 11/750-specific fields.
> Does it have a Unibus expansion cabinet?

  That would apply to all 7xx VAXes, as well as many of the 8xxx family.  I
don't think any others had a UBA option, but I could easily be wrong.

>What control store does it have?

  I'm not quite sure what you mean by that.  Are you asking for the
microcode revision?  That would also apply to pretty much all VAXes.

  What other questions did you have in mind?

Bob