List Gripes

Sean Conner spc at conman.org
Tue Jul 7 14:47:38 CDT 2015

It was thus said that the Great COURYHOUSE at aol.com once stated:
> Dwight,  yes  I  think  so as  I am on many  lists   and  some   hate the
> aol address  more  than  others  do

  I've had my fights with AOL (since I run my own email server).  I think in
the end, I had to tell AOL that I was responsible for email from
66.252.224.242 so that AOL wouldn't lump me in with problematic servers in
the 66.252.224.0/24 block, and I had to whitelist all of AOL's  IP addresses
with the greylist software I run [1].

  All because my dad has an AOL address ...

  -spc (I've also had my fair share of grief from gmail ...)

[1]	http://www.x-grey.com/