How many use old browsers (e.g. =< Netscape 4 or IE 6) as their ONLY source of web content?

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Fri Jul 3 17:33:18 CDT 2015

I can't imagine using NS 4 as my ONLY browser--I've tried, but there
will always be a web site using more modern elements that won't render
correctly.

So people use IE6 on their Windows 7/8 machines as their ONLY browsers?
  Wow--I'm surprised that your employer allows that.

I'm always researching and looking things up.  Sometimes even Opera
won't render correctly.  Then there's the matter of useful plugins
available for more modern browsers that allows me to suppress or filter
advertising content that seems to dominate much of today's web.

So how many use Lynx to download their Netflix videos?

--Chuck