Where to get a Vax or microvax

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 21:13:08 CDT 2015

The Microvax 3100 model DV-31BT4-A - what "number" is that model?
Originally I thought it was a "30" but then I found that there are 3100-30
nameplates, so I must be wrong.  Was there just a plain vanilla Microvax
3100?  Now you have me thinking I need to check for a battery.  I need to
track down the hardware ref but I am unsure other than open it to see for
myself.