Recommendations for Packers/Freighters near Fresno, CA?

Tapley, Mark mtapley at swri.edu
Wed Jul 1 14:22:01 CDT 2015

Josh,
	Forward Air did OK with a pallet I shipped to Ethan D.. I drove my car up with computers, straps, cardboard, and shrink-wrap. They pointed me at a pallet, I took a few hours to stack computers on the pallet, pad them with pieces of torn-up cardboard, strap them down, cocoon the whole thing with shrink-wrap. They fork-lifted it onto a scale and then their truck. I think it made it pretty intact, but you’ll have to ask Ethan about that. Price seemed fairly ... pallet-able … ahem. :-) or at least competitive with Craters & Freighters, which was my other possible option.
											- Mark