3D Printing WAS: RE: Sugru (moldable rubber) for ???

Ali cctalk at fahimi.net
Tue Jan 27 14:39:45 CST 2015

> enter shapeways.com and thingyverse.com

Yes, but if you actually do a search there isn't much there. Although, I admit shapeways did have a number of IBM keyboard parts for purchase. Again, to me this is still in its infancy. Ideally, in some other awesome universe, I will type in a part number from an IBM, Compaq, G2K, etc. and get the part I need to print and paint at home. Will it ever get there, I have no idea. But I can dream.

-Ali