HP 21MX Computer

Jay West jwest at classiccmp.org
Sat Jan 24 19:27:35 CST 2015

I should point out... I do have a stack of M series boxes (2108's) and I
*THINK* they are all the A series power supply. They have not been
refurbished yet for that reason and have just sat for years. If someone does
get that one on ebay and needs parts, I might be able to help.

I may be willing to trade a mint (and I really do mean MINT) 2113B for a
(correspondingly mint) 2109B. I do have a single 2109B, but it's just not
pretty enough (front panel too yellowed, etc.).