Still seeking 3B2 information

Seth Morabito lists at loomcom.com
Mon Jan 19 14:14:28 CST 2015

* On Mon, Jan 19, 2015 at 12:03:46PM -0800, Al Kossow <aek at bitsavers.org> wrote:
> On 1/19/15 11:45 AM, Seth Morabito wrote:
>
> >Implementing the WE32100 core has been thanks to the processor manual
> >and assembly language manuals that are available on BitSavers, but
> >outside of the CPU, virtually all of my understanding of the 3B2's
> >architecture has come from studying the ROMs and the SYSVR3 source
> >code.
>
> What about the two documents I just uploaded?
> http://bitsavers.trailing-edge.com/pdf/att/3b2_hardware/

Oh yes! Sorry Al, I should have mentioned those two as well, you sent
them along to me a couple of weeks ago and I never thanked you. They
provided very useful details about the bus autoconfiguration.

My most critical need right now is for more about the internals of the
main system board, I hope something will be dug up at some point.

Best wishes,

-Seth