Restoration technique [Was: Re: Bay Area: IBM 4341 and HP3000]

Sean Caron scaron at umich.edu
Wed Jan 14 14:05:05 CST 2015

The Wiki would be hosted directly on one of my personal machines; the only
thing relating it to classiccmp.org would be an A record in DNS.

Please explain what significant system security issues you believe follow
from hosting a MediaWiki? I wrangle many of them so I'm always interested
in hearing criticism of the software.

Best,

Sean