Bay Area: IBM 4341 and HP3000

Sean Caron scaron at umich.edu
Sun Jan 11 10:34:45 CST 2015

Sheesh! Not so collegial! My take has always been, if you find a hidden
gem, great, but if it gets blown up and the item's got buyers swarming and
the price is shooting up, c'est la vie... Nobody owes us cheap additions to
all our personal collections (though of course it's nice when it happens
anyway). I do miss the "old days" when so much of this stuff was just
generally available for the taking, nobody would have ever thought to fight
over it!

Best,

Sean