Bay Area: IBM 4341 and HP3000

Guy Sotomayor ggs at shiresoft.com
Sat Jan 10 21:41:28 CST 2015

Yes, I tried to talk to him at about the same time and got nowhere. This
time I made an actual
offer but I needed to see it and might up it depending upon the
condition.  As you can see from
my earlier posts today that because of the way it was put into storage
and the way it was stored
it's basically all just scrap now which is too bad.

TTFN - Guy