Anyone have a spare DECstation in europe for a developer?

Arno Kletzander Arno_1983 at gmx.de
Sat Jan 10 15:58:56 CST 2015

OK, may be a bit late to chime in but I didn't have time to go through my
stuff and look it up earlier, so here goes:

A DECstation 5000/200 with PMAG-B Framebuffer is available in southern
Germany. I myself was given that machine several years ago and didn't get
to try it out yet.

Unfortunately I don't have the knowledge and resources available to put
the machine online so it would have to be physically relocated. I would
prefer putting it on an indefinite loan but might also be persuaded to
trade or outright donate to this worthwile cause.

Feel free to contact me if you think it might be of any help.

Yours sincerely,
Arno Kletzander