Passing of L. Nimoy

drlegendre . drlegendre at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 20:12:33 CST 2015

Yep, sad to say, but he's "Boldly gone".. =(

As I understand it, TCM will be running "Them" (1954) on Thursday, March
1st - tomorrow, as of this writing. Don't miss Nimoy in a well-known but
un-credited bit as an Air Force radioman.

In the meantime, hop on over to YouTube and scratch your head at "The
Ballad of Bilbo Baggins" and his stirring rendition of "If I Had a
Hammer"..