Comcast....

Jason Scott jason at textfiles.com
Thu Feb 26 16:44:40 CST 2015

Don't send me one letter and send the list another. Here's what you sent me:

*shrug* and I'll sure to submit a comment in your favor should the FCC
initiate a general conduct inquiry into "edge providers" who host
bomb-making instructions under the guise of historicity.

Look, I guess I'm pretty much a voice in the wilderness on this one, but I
wouldn't spin it the other way even if they had been consistent and forced
last-mile unbundling from the telco who got over $50,000 from me when I was
starting an ISP back in the day, and now won't allow me or anyone else
access to their DSLAM or subscriber fiber.  Maybe I'm old school, but the
FCC is just wrong here, and being very disengenious and political about it.

Yours in anarchy,
jbdigriz