Removing OpenVMS license paks

Ian S. King isking at uw.edu
Thu Feb 26 11:06:09 CST 2015

I think they've fixed it with the new install script, but once upon a time
old PAKs would hang around and give you a ton of warning messages on
bootup.

Also, even if you don't have the username and/or password, you can enter a
conversational boot at an attached terminal.

--
Ian S. King, MSIS, MSCS
Ph.D. Candidate

There is an old Vulcan saying: "Only Nixon could go to China."