Michigan Regional Show- TimmyNet Telephone Company Swap & Show. w/ vintage computer display

Steven Landon slandon110 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 12:38:24 CST 2015

Cross Posting from the VOIP list.   For all you telecom lovers and
telephone lovers.

Be Sure and Come on out to the Michigan Regional Show,  The TimmyNet
Telephone Company Swap & Show April 11th in beautiful Clare Michigan.
   Registration is open so get your registration in.  We need all the
people we can get to make this show happen.
Event is located at the Doherty Hotel in Clare.

We will also be having a small vintage computer display as well. So
bring some machines with modems and make some noise.  TimmyNet Telco
will be providing 16 lines of Dialtone for you to play with.

Here is a link to the website and show registration link is on the page
https://timmynetphoneshow.wordpress.com/