Lexitron Videotype

sandy hamlet steemer at dslextreme.com
Tue Feb 24 23:39:04 CST 2015

I worked at Lexitron in the early seventies.

The system I worked on was probably an earlier version as it didn't
look as modern as the one in the pictures.
I do remember the huge power supply to power all of the circuit boards
which were loaded with discrete chips like: and, or, nand, and nor
gates.
Ther printer was an IBM electric typewriter with a bank of solenoids
mounted above the keyboard.
No microprocessors here!
I'LL search my memorybanks to see if I can remember anything else.