HP 21MX Ethernet/SCSI card?

jim s jwsmail at jwsss.com
Sat Feb 21 16:09:46 CST 2015

On 2/21/2015 12:51 PM, J. David Bryan wrote:
> On Saturday, February 21, 2015 at 13:56, Johannes Thelen wrote:
>
>> This is topic of its own, but do anyone know any 21MX assembler and
>> microassembler for DOS/Windows? Or have I make one..?
> The RTE operating system package available here:
>
>    http://www.hpmuseum.net/display_item.php?sw=565
>
> ...will run under SIMH on a Windows system.  The (native) assembler is
> preloaded on this system.
>
> The (native) microassembler add-on package is available here:
>
> http://www.bitsavers.org/bits/HP/HP_1000_software_collection/products/92061-
> 13502_Rev-2013.zip
>
> It can be loaded and run on the above system.  The assembler and
> microprogramming manuals are available on Bitsavers as well.
>
>                                        -- Dave

Does anyone have a source for the qcterm, which is suggested as a
terminal emulator?  The AICS Research site seems to be owned by a tax
prep firm now, and all of the links I found point to the dead spot.

There is something called "Software Informer" which has a version 3.1,
but I don't trust anything anymore not to load up a system with
bloatware or malware, no matter who they are.

Thanks to the HP museum for the OS download and manuals, by the way.
Thanks
Jim