Pascal not considered harmful - was Re: Rich kids are into COBOL

Johnny Billquist bqt at update.uu.se
Fri Feb 20 18:46:19 CST 2015

On 2015-02-21 01:02, Dave G4UGM wrote:

> [...]

Uh... LEX and YACC are used for the frontend side. They do not have
anything to do with code generation. :-)
Using LEX and YACC, you will still need to write the code that actually
generates the output from the whole thing. LEX and YACC essentially
implements the parsing of the source code for you.

	Johnny