confirm 0c60d0dc1a8d8488f744c3297b5450c6019d9dc6

Peter Corlett abuse at cabal.org.uk
Wed Feb 18 08:15:18 CST 2015

On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 08:06:14AM -0600, cctalk-request at classiccmp.org wrote:
> Your membership in the mailing list cctalk has been disabled due to excessive
> bounces The last bounce received from you was dated 18-Feb-2015. You will not
> get any more messages from this list until you re-enable your membership. You
> will receive 3 more reminders like this before your membership in the list is
> deleted.

These automatic unsubscriptions are getting tedious. I'm not bouncing cctalk
mail, but I *am* bouncing all mail from cctech since I never subscribed and the
list software has ignored all reasonable efforts to unsubscribe. Evidently
there's a misconfiguration somewhere that is linking the two lists like Siamese
twins.

I did drop Jay a line offering to look at and fix the configuration, but that
mail seems to have vanished into the void along with my cctech unsubscription
attempts.

So, is there any way to receve cctalk and not cctech?