TSX Plus...

Lyle Bickley lbickley at bickleywest.com
Mon Feb 16 10:08:12 CST 2015

On Sun, 15 Feb 2015 15:56:30 -0500
Jim Carpenter <jim at deitygraveyard.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Feb 15, 2015 at 2:46 PM, Earl Evans <earl at retrobits.com>
> wrote:
> > On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 8:11 PM, Lyle Bickley
> > <lbickley at bickleywest.com> wrote:
> >
> >> After stating that I expected TSX Plus to be available generally
> >> to the collector community this week, I have had a number of folks
> >> request access to TSX plus via private FTP.
> >>
> >> Please be a bit patient and wait for me to post it to a new
> >> website I'm in the process of creating. I now have full agreement
> >> from S&H to generally release TSX Plus, COBOL, etc., to the
> >> collector community via a simple download.
> >>

> > After a bit of a hiatus with the PDP-11, I'm getting back into it.
> > Wondering if there's any update on this? Would be great to see the
> > TSX Plus bits and documentation you've collected, especially
> > considering your work with S&H to pave the way.
> >

> I am also very interested in this.

Sorry guys, I dropped the ball on this. I've been doing a bunch of
transitioning and ended up working on a number of other projects - and
completely forgot about TSX.

This discussion is prodding me to finish my half done website for TSX...

I apologize for the huge delay...

Lyle

--
Bickley Consulting West Inc.