FYI

Tapley, Mark mtapley at swri.edu
Sun Feb 15 01:04:14 CST 2015

On Feb 12, 2015, at 5:42 PM, Mr Lee Hao <info at leehao.com> wrote:

> Dear Friend,
>
> I am writing this mail in confidence . I am looking for a trust worthy person and I decided to contact you because you and the deceased customer has the same surname.
> I await your response.
>
> Best regards
> Lee Hao
> Email: leehao44 at hotmail.com <mailto:leehao44 at hotmail.com>

Mr. Hao,
	I find that it is likely that there has been a mis-identification. I have quickly checked, and all of my relatives, from little Private Discussion through Corporal Discussion,  Lieutenant Discussion, and Captain Discussion, right up to  Colonel Discussion, are accounted for and all are healthy and chatty. Furthermore, we don’t recall ever having a cousin Ryan Discussion.

	Perhaps you should contact the Post family. General Post I believe is the correct contact; you can probably reach him at the Post Office.

	Best of luck with your criminal endeavor.

	Yours sincerely,
						Lengthy Discussion. Brig. Gen, US Armed Forces.

:-)