SC40

Jim Carpenter jim at deitygraveyard.com
Tue Feb 10 12:49:43 CST 2015

On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 11:32 AM, Al  Kossow <aek at bitsavers.org> wrote:
> Is anyone on the list going to go after this?
> http://www.ebay.com/itm/221687223814

Well to whoever gets them, would you *please* image the SCSI drives
and send me a copy? Gerry tried to but had technical problems of some
kind. I tried asking the Living Computer Museum, who received a
duplicate system, but got no response from them. :(

This system was part of CompuServe and I kinda got a thing for
collecting as much information on the old online services as I can.
I'm as interested in retro-online services and retro-networking as I
am retro-computing!

I know I'm weird.

Jim