Fry's expansion? was: RE: Radio Shack

Guy Sotomayor ggs at shiresoft.com
Fri Feb 6 15:08:39 CST 2015

The "Fry's guys" are completely worthless at least in all of the Fry's I've been too (which
are most of them in the "valley").

Never, ever select an "open" box.  You can tell because they put stickers on it.  It's an item
that someone else purchased and returned.  They're usually missing parts or just completely
non-functional (which is why it was returned).  It easier for them to re-wrap it and re-stock it
rather than returning it to the manufacturer.

The electronics components that Fry's carries had gone *way* down since I first went into
one.  If you need PC components, then they're probably OK but for the random capacitor
or resistor...they have a few but I've learned that its a wasted trip and should just go order
the parts on-line.

TTFN - Guy