Radio Shack

Glen Slick glen.slick at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 15:05:08 CST 2015

On Feb 5, 2015 12:54 PM, "Mike Loewen" <mloewen at cpumagic.scol.pa.us> wrote:

> On Thu, 5 Feb 2015, Mike Whalen wrote:
>
>> When I lived in the Boston area, I did a lot of roam-around tech support
and it was so worth it to go to a place in Needham, MA called You-Do-It
Electronics which seems a lot like what RS used to be. They cater to
hobbyist and industry and I honestly couldn?t begin to count how many times
I went there.

>    I visited there on a Boston trip, some years back.  Neat place!
Baynesville Electronics in Towson, MD is similar.

Also known as "You Blew it Electronics" when I lived in the Boston area in
the 1980's.