It's time to restore the 11/45.

William Donzelli wdonzelli at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 23:46:22 CST 2015

> Well, Ferrowatt still makes the antique carbon filament lamps:
>
> http://www.ferrowatt.com/light-bulbsLight
>
> And you can still get them from Rejuvination Lighting:
>
> http://www.rejuvenation.com/catalog/categories/lighting/bulbs/reproduction-bulbs

The weird thing is that original carbon filament bulbs cost about the
same amount as the repros.

In the light bulb collecting world, original, run of the mill 100 plus
year old Edison based bulbs are called "burners", because they can be
used without guilt. They really are super common, especially the ones
in the lower voltage tiers (107 and 97 Volts are common, I think). Not
so when you get into the non-Edison bulbs, of course.

--
Will