Remember Coherent?

azd30 azd30 at telus.net
Mon Feb 2 17:00:11 CST 2015

Ah the good old days! Bought v3 shortly after it was released, and ran it 24/7 on my 286. I even had about a dozen local users that would dial in to send/receive e-mail and read newsgroups via elm and trn.

Here's the UUCP map entry for it...

#N	bedrock
#S	Epson Equity II+ (80286); Coherent UNIX V3.2.0
#O	Infinite Concepts
#C	Alex D
#E	bedrock!root
#T	+1 416 525 4604
#P	195 Markland Street #2, Hamilton Ontario Canada L8P-2K7
#L	43 16 N / 73 55 W city
#R	Digital Image Processing, Hardware/Software Development
#U	blunile
#W	bedrock!alex (Alex D); Sat Feb  8 08:31:06 EST 1992
#
#	Now part of .guild.org domain
#
bedrock	= bedrock.guild.org
#
#	BP=both poll, WP=we poll, TP=they poll
#
bedrock	blunile(EVENING)	# WP 2400bps, downstream mail

--
alex