10 forgotten wonders of 1980s homes

Geoffrey Oltmans oltmansg at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 16:06:27 CST 2015

It doesn't much matter who the telco is for CAF money to be awarded... you
can see who has been awarded what money on the FCC's website, and
CenturyLink has definitely gotten a large sum for it ($500M/yr for 6 years).

Here's a press release on Clink's own website:
http://news.centurylink.com/news/centurylink-to-bring-broadband-to-1-2-million-rural-households-in-33-states

Poke around on FCC for CAF and you're sure to find deployment maps.It is a
sizable chunk of money up for grabs.