Piggybacking 74LS logic chips to confirm a suspected fault

William Donzelli wdonzelli at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 14:34:13 CST 2015

I likely do. If I find one, do you need it? I do not do wire wrap.

They were not all that bad when they came out, but time has not been
kind to them - almost all have corrosion issues, sort of like Nuvistor
sockets. I have a memory of seeing a gold plated version, but I might
be making that up.

--
Will