XY11 Manual, Anyone?

Jon Elson elson at pico-systems.com
Wed Dec 23 23:12:37 CST 2015

On 12/23/2015 10:56 AM, COURYHOUSE at aol.com wrote:

> it appears  the  pen kit  for  our  plotter   got  LIFTED (aka stolen,
> ripped off... etc...  bummer..)   before  we  had it  glassed  in living the
> glassed in   display a areas   if anyone  has a calcomp box  with the solenoid
> and  pens   that is  extra to their needs please let us  know

I have a bag of original, unused Calcomp pen nibs.  These
are basically identical to Rapidograph pen nibs.  These
worked with my Calcomp 1076 plotter.  I got rid of the rest
of the stuff when I scrapped that plotter.
(It was a HUGE beast.)  So, all the holders, adapters, etc.
are gone.  The rest of the stuff was all badly gummed-up.

Jon