XY11 Manual, Anyone?

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Wed Dec 23 10:56:03 CST 2015

resending  with   corrections!

it appears  the  pen kit  for  our  plotter   got  LIFTED (aka stolen,
ripped off... etc...  bummer..)   before  we  had it  glassed  in living the
glassed in   display a areas   if anyone  has a calcomp box  with the solenoid
and  pens   that is  extra to their needs please let us  know

In a message dated 12/22/2015 9:31:22 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,