Nuts & Volts ESR Meter

Jacob Ritorto jacob.ritorto at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 06:23:29 CST 2015

On Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 10:26 PM, Jay Jaeger <cube1 at charter.net> wrote:

> On 12/22/2015 9:06 PM, drlegendre . wrote:
> > So then what's the point of sending the link if the interesting content
> > isn't actually present?? ;-p
> >
> > Not trying to be the arse, but seriously..?
> >

> Well, I'm VERRRRY Sorry. NOT. Sheesh.
> [...]
> Maybe next time I just won't bother. This group is waaaaaaaaayyyyyy to
> eager to pick on folks for this or that.

fwiw, Jay, I appreciated your input, followed your link and subscribed,
having never heard of the magazine before..  Looking forward to the Jan.
issue with the ESR meter stuff, which I need for diagnosing my 11/45's
caps.  My opinion is that this list is pretty indispensable specifically
for the mentorship that's happening with situations like this. Thank you.

--jake