Nuts & Volts ESR Meter

Jay Jaeger cube1 at charter.net
Tue Dec 22 21:26:14 CST 2015

On 12/22/2015 9:06 PM, drlegendre . wrote:
> Ok..
>
> On Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 4:17 PM, Jay Jaeger <cube1 at charter.net> wrote:
>
>> FYI, the January 2016 issue of Nuts & Volts magazine has an ESR
>> meter. (...)
>>
>> (Though I see the January issue is not there yet).
>>

> So then what's the point of sending the link if the interesting content
> isn't actually present?? ;-p
>
> Not trying to be the arse, but seriously..?

Well, I'm VERRRRY Sorry. NOT. Sheesh.

It will, presumably, be there very soon, since I got my paper copy just
yesterday.  It isn't like I am connected to the magazine, wrote the
article, or anything like that.   I happened to think of it today, and
this week being a celebratory week, I might not get the chance later (or
remember).

Maybe next time I just won't bother. This group is waaaaaaaaayyyyyy to
eager to pick on folks for this or that.

JRJ