Wanted: NEC PC-8001A Mini-Disk Module PC-8031A

Todd George todd.george at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 15:19:02 CST 2015

Hi there everyone.

I'm hunting for an NEC PC-8031A mini-disk module for the NEC PC-8001A
computer.  I have the computer itself and PC-8012A expansion chassis
already.

Additionally looking for anything else relating to this computer that you
might have kicking around and be willing to part with.  Including but not
limited to the "Wedge", expansion unit cabling, expansion cards, etc.

Note: I have seen the one floating periodically on eBay and am keeping a
close eye on eBay in general for this unit so am looking for leads outside
of that.

If anyone has stuff for this computer, please contact me off-list.  I'm
near Philadelphia and willing to drive to avoid you having to pack/ship.
Not against shipping stuff either.

Thanks!!
-Todd