VAX 4000-500 PSU Overload?

Robert Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Sat Dec 19 11:19:42 CST 2015

I think the suggestion was to put an ammeter between the PSU and the
backplane. That would be awkward to make all the connections with the PSU
out of the machine. Also difficult is to make a dummy load for a bench test
that draws enough current to test that it can sustain its rated output at
full load (or some decent proportion of full load at any rate).

Regards

Rob