IBM PS/2 Model 70 HARD DRIVE NEEDED

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Fri Dec 18 01:44:17 CST 2015

OK Yea they were odd inside   we  have  tower here..  think it is a 70
and a 17" or 19 inch MONSTER ibm monitor  ( alas  B/W).

 Years and Years  ago  someone  dumped a bunch at a  thrift shop.. lots of
them!
neat here  I wish I had kept more of them... I  kept   the  tower and let
the desk tops  go  you see seldom any of these  around here.     We  also
kept a LAPTOP IBM with dual  floppies  and a odd plasma screen all in one  IBM
computer...
and  we have an IBM that  is like  the Compaq Portable and of   course  a
first PC  ( where do I get Charlie Chapman  look-a-like  to have next to
it!?)

Ed#   _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org)

In a message dated 12/18/2015 12:08:25 A.M. US Mountain Standard Tim,