Decisions you regret Was: Mystery IC: Allen Bradley

Mike Boyle tulsamike3434 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 11:53:32 CST 2015

--

The word decision I have ever regret is back in 1993 I was living in Oregon
working in the lumber Industry but all the " TREE HUGGER's"
Were shutting down most of the lumber Co. So I got a job offer in OKC from
a friend who said " YOU HAVE TO GET INTO THE OIL INDUSTRY!!! and I left
behind my Mint Apple IIc with the original mini screen! That piece of
machinery IMO was on of the best Apple products of all time! I remember on
payday after I went and payed all my bills on "BILL DAY" as I called it I
used to go to the thrift store that was overflowing with old computer stuff
I have seen many of the older computer's that were mentioned here in the
newsgroup unfortunately at the time I had no clue what I was even looking
at in fact back then I just thought they were " PART OF A BROKEN TV OR SOME
OTHER PIECE OF ELECTRONIC TRASH lol Oh BOY I was so very wrong! So very
wrong! If I could have known then what I have learned from the great group
of people here in *cctalk at classiccmp.org <cctalk at classiccmp.org>* I would
be sitting on a gold mine! But it's just like my Adopted father said the
reason I said adopted is that my parents were late into there 50's when
they adopted me so anyway He told me one time he had an old model T ford he
said it broke down on him on a very bad day so he just pushed it off the
side of the road and walked off and just left it, Just think how much it
would be worth now fully restored. It's funny how we do that as younger
people. Shoot even some of my childhood toys like I have a Bobs Big-Boy
piggy bank thats worth quite a bit to BB-B collectors.

*Honda ATC 3wheeler's for
LIFE!!!                                                               Have
a blessed day!*